The eucalyptus tree (also known as Tasmanian Blue Gum) is an evergreen tree native to Australia it also spread in the past few centuries to other parts of the world including India, Europe and South Africa. Though many countries produce eucalyptus oil in small quantities, the prime source of eucalyptus oil for the world is still Australia.
Eucalyptus oil is also popularly used as a fragrance in perfumes and cosmetics, and is found in mouthwashes, liniments and ointments, toothpastes, cough drops, and lozenges.
It is commonly mixed with other oils to make it more easily absorbed by your skin. This supports the moisturizing process, which explains the oil's presence in skin products like a natural sunscreen.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
- Antibacterial properties — eucalyptus oil have antibacterial action on pathogenic bacteria in the upper respiratory tract.
- Pain relief — Research indicates the analgesic properties of this essential oil.
- Dental health — This oil exhibits antibacterial activity against cariogenic (tooth decay-causing) and periodontopathic bacteria.
- Stimulating immune system response — According to a study published in BMC Immunology, eucalyptus oil extract is said to implement the innate cell-mediated immune response.
Few other reasons to use Eucalyptus Oil
- Colds & Flu
- Hair Nourishment
- Hand Cleaner
- Sinus and Allergies
- Natural Home Care
- Odor Remover
- Air Cleanser
- Spot Remover
- Respiratory Problems
- Wound Treatment similar to Tea Tree Oil
I’ve used Eucalyptus Oil to relieve Cold & Flu symptoms as well as treating wounds.
We hope you find this information helpful
-- Haven an amazing Day! --
Click here to see our products